Available Tax Forms
 All-in-one data center
>>Show more forms
HomeTax calculator

Send the completed form to your tax centre as indicated on your notice of assessment. You will find the address listed below.
St. John's Tax Centre
290 Empire Avenue
St. John's NL A1B 3Z1
Jonquière Tax Centre
2251 René Lévesque Blvd.
Jonquière QC G7S 5J1
Sudbury Tax Centre
1050 Notre-Dame Ave.
Sudbury ON P3A 5C1
Surrey Tax Centre
9755 King George Blvd.
Surrey BC V3T 5E1
Shawinigan-Sud Tax Centre
4695 – 12th Avenue
Shawinigan-Sud QC G9N 7S6
Summerside Tax Centre
275 Pope Road
Summerside PE C1N 5Z7
Winnipeg Tax Centre
66 Stapon Road
Winnipeg MB R3C 3M2
International Tax Services Office
2204 Walkley Road
Ottawa ON K1A 1A8
(international and non-resident taxpayers only)
Area A: Identification
  Complete this area in full so that we know exactly who you are and what return you want us to reassess.
  We will accept a change of address only from you or your legal representative. A legal representative can be someone with
your power of attorney, a guardian, or an executor or administrator of your estate.
Area B: Authorization
  Complete this area if you are authorizing a person or firm to make this request on your behalf.
  You have to authorize us to discuss your tax matters with this person or firm by providing a signed letter or Form T1013,
Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative. You do not have to provide a letter or Form T1013 if there is
already one on file.
  The letter of authorization or Form T1013 must indicate Level 2 to make changes to a taxpayer's account.
  You can print form T1013 from our website at canada.ca/cra-forms-pubs.
Area C: Adjustment details
  Please provide all details for each change you request (you do not have to show a recalculation of your taxes).
  Choose the appropriate plus/minus (+/–) indicator (for losses, e.g. self-employed business loss, chose minus "–").
  If you are changing a line on which you already claimed an amount (see Example 1, below) and you did not previously
provide the supporting documentation, you now have to provide supporting documentation for the entire revised amount.
  Supporting documentation may include receipts, schedules, or other relevant documents. Your request may be delayed if
you do not provide all required information with this form.
  You can get more information about CRA's rules and policies for reassessments from our Web site at www.cra.gc.ca or by
calling 1-800-959-8281.
  Following are two examples of how to complete this area.
  Example 1
  Mary filed her 2022 return reporting the following information:
  Employment income $28,600
  Union dues $500
  After receiving her notice of assessment, Mary received an additional T4 slip. It showed $200 in income and $20 for union dues.
To request a change to her return, Mary will complete Area C as follows:
Line number from
return or schedule
Name of line from return or schedule Previous amount +
Amount of change Revised amount
101 Employment income 28,600 + 200 28,800
212 Union dues 500 + 20 520
  Even though Mary did not submit receipts with her tax return for the original union dues claim of $500, she must now submit those
receipts along with her additional T4 slip.
  Example 2
  In certain situations there may not be a line number to use when requesting a change. Complete the form as shown in the following
  John filed his 2013 return without claiming the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit. When he received
his notice of assessment, John realized that he had not claimed the credit. Since there is no line number for this claim, John will
complete Area C as follows:
Line number from
return or schedule
Name of line from return or schedule Previous amount +
Amount of change Revised amount
GST/HST credit   0 + 1 (Yes) 1 (Yes)
Area D: Certification
  Make sure either you or your authorized representative signs and dates the request for a change to your return.